Step 1: Put your iTunes (or whatever) on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating!
1. We have all the time in the world.
2. Hey! Uh huh huh. Hey! Uh huh huh. What I like about you.
3. I know that you're down and out, and feelin' really crappy.
4. Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky.
5. The sun is shinin', it's a lovely day! A perfect morning for a kid to play. 6. He's a very smart prince. He's a prince who prepares.
7. I used to live in a darkened room. Had a face of stone and a heart of gloom.
8. Oh, well that's all I need! Folk dancing! Me ole bamboo, me ole bamboo...
9. Lyin' here with you, listenin' to the rain.
10. I'm a long way from home. 11. Every time I look at you, I don't understand. 12. Where in the world have you been hiding? Really, you were perfect!
13. One of my fondest memories was sittin' on my daddy's knee.
14. There is a house in New Orleans.
15. I see your teeth flash, Jamaican honey so sweet.
16. Throwin' pictures out the window, scattered by the way the wind blows.
17. We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll!
18. You have your work, and nothing more.
19. I want to tell you all a story, 'bout a Harper Valley widowed wife.
20. Sexy Sadie, what have you done? Made a fool of everyone...
Stolen from cattylina
Another to follow...